10 facts about hair spring care aesthetics

10 Interesting Facts About Hair

Hair is pretty much as stunning and special as the individual who owns it, in this way, learning about some tiny important details about your hair is very important! No matter your hair type, short, stick straight, curly and wavy, it very well may be found in all tones, surfaces, and lengths, and can keep on with many changes all through life. Style patterns, hair styles, and hair colors generally go through changes and can be definitely unique over time. Below are 10 facts about hair you need know.

Despite the differences, hair practically have a lot in common. You might be shocked to find out that all hair has many similarities to share.

Look at these ten fascinating hair realities that are valid for practically all hair types!

1. The average adult individual has 100,000 – 150,000 strands of hair.

2. On average, a person sheds around 50-150 strands of hair a day.

3. After bone marrow, hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body.

4. A strand of hair that is healthy can stretch an additional 30% when it’s wet.

5. New hairs begin to grow as soon as they are plucked from their follicles.

6. 90% of hair is growing, at different times, while the other 10% is resting.

7. A strand of hair has a lifespan of about five years.

8. A single hair is stronger than a copper wire with the same diameter.

9. Goosebumps happen when the muscle for each hair strand contracts.

10. Hair is made up of mostly keratin, the same substance that makes up most of horses hooves.

We are rest assured that you’ve learned these 10 fascinating facts about hair. Remember, while hair care differs from individual to individual, deep down our hair has many similarities.

NOTE: At Spring Care, we take care of your hair, prevent premature hair loss, and hasten regrowth of hair. Should you need to find out more, you can reach out to us mail, phone call or simply book a appointment below.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Spring Care ChatApp
Send via WhatsApp